Benestar is hosting three COVID-19 support webinar sessions over the next couple of weeks, to help all employees be their best during this time.
- Health Anxiety
- Unconscious Bias, Diversity and Inclusion
- Practical strategies for parents: supporting children in a Coronavirus world
These webinars are free to all the organisation's employees. Spaces are limited. If you're unable to attend any of live events, a link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers.
Are you experiencing stress or anxiety working from home?
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, the uncertainty and extensive media coverage of this new strain of respiratory illness may cause some people significant stress and anxiety.
Although Benestar is unable to offer any medical guidance or diagnosing, our clinical team can provide psychological and emotional support that address any stress or anxiety.
If you or someone you know are experiencing significant stress or anxiety, then please reach to out for support on 1300 360 364 (AU).
For more information about our EAP provider, Benestar and what they offer, visit their website.
Factsheets from Benestar that support and guide anyone experiencing anxiety and stress:
- Stress: Signs and symptoms and how to help yourself
- Anxiety: Signs and symptoms and how to help yourself
- Supporting someone who has anxiety
Recommended external resources relating to the coronavirus:
- Australian Government Department of Health coronavirus section
- World Health Organization's coronavirus section