Benestar tip of the month
We all know the importance of getting a good night's sleep. Adults need an average of eight hours sleep each night but many of us are not getting enough for a variety of reasons.
Insufficient sleep over a sustained period of time has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, cancer, diabetes, weight gain and poor mental health.
Watch the Benestar two minute video on the importance of sleep. For more information about our EAP provider, Benestar and what they offer, visit their website.
Resources for Managers
This portal assists Managers with the information needed to help manage their staff, from employing and inducting new staff members to applying for a corporate card. This information should go hand in hand when working with Synod Human Resources on matters relating to your staff lifecycle.
Managers can enter the portal here using your login credentials.
Payroll Forms and Links
- Payroll Forms - the forms on this page include staff leave applications, deduction requests and new employee checklists for staff and ministers.
- Preceda Information for staff - log into this page using your network credentials for the Preceda Self-Service Log In and Staff Manual
- Synod Payroll Implementation FAQs
- Payroll Calendar 2018
- Payroll Calendar 2019
- Employee “Me Day” Policy
- Purchase Leave Policy
- Parental Leave Guidelines
- Domestic Violence Policy
- Employee Volunteer Guidelines
- Synod of NSW & ACT By-Laws
- The Uniting Church in Australia Basis of Union (1992 revision)
- The Uniting Church in Australia Constitution
- The Uniting Church in Australia Regulations
Communications & Marketing Creative Brief
If would like the Communications team to create a brochure, poster, video, event, website or other creative materials, please download and complete this Creative Brief.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
ITS provide professional management and advice in computer hardware and software, including networks and data, as well as manage all technology projects.
- Forms for Managers - Requires a login and password.
- Standard Change Request Process Guide
- Important information about email security
Microsoft Office 365 Project
Learn more about the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 Project here.
The Stepping Stones Project
Your questions answered about the Stepping Stones project here.