With the outbreak of the coronavirus, the uncertainty and extensive media coverage of this new strain of respiratory illness may cause some people significant stress and anxiety.
Although Benestar is unable to offer any medical guidance or diagnosing, our clinical team can provide psychological and emotional support that address any stress or anxiety.
If you or someone you know are experiencing significant stress or anxiety, then please reach to out for support on 1300 360 364 (AU).
For more information about our EAP provider, Benestar and what they offer, visit their website.
Factsheets from Benestar that support and guide anyone experiencing anxiety and stress:
- Stress: Signs and symptoms and how to help yourself
- Anxiety: Signs and symptoms and how to help yourself
- Supporting someone who has anxiety
Recommended external resources relating to the coronavirus:
Payroll Forms and Links
- Payroll Forms - the forms on this page include staff leave applications, deduction requests and new employee checklists for staff and ministers.
- Preceda Information for staff - log into this page using your network credentials for the Preceda Self-Service Log In and Staff Manual
- Synod Payroll Implementation FAQs
- Payroll Calendar 2020
- Employee “Me Day” Policy
- Purchase Leave Policy
- Parental Leave Guidelines
- Domestic Violence Policy
- Employee Volunteer Guidelines
Communications & Marketing Creative Brief
If would like the Communications team to create a brochure, poster, video, event, website or other creative materials, please download and complete this Creative Brief.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
ITS provide professional management and advice in computer hardware and software, including networks and data, as well as manage all technology projects.
- Forms for Managers - Requires a login and password.
- Standard Change Request Process Guide
- Important information about email security
- Microsoft Office 365 Project