Resources for Managers
This portal assists Managers with the information needed to help manage their staff, from employing and inducting new staff members to applying for a corporate card. This information should go hand in hand when working with Synod Human Resources on matters relating to your staff lifecycle.
Managers can enter the portal here using your login credentials.
Payroll Forms and Links
- Payroll Forms - the forms on this page include staff leave applications, deduction requests and new employee checklists for staff and ministers.
- Preceda Employee Self Service (Website link) – click the link in order to log into employee self service and access your payslips, leave balances etc.
- Preceda Manual - click on this link to access the Preceda Service Manual.
- Synod Payroll Implementation FAQs
- Payroll Calendar 2018
- Employee “Me Day” Policy
- Purchase Leave Policy
- Parental Leave Guidelines
- Domestic Violence Policy
- Employee Volunteer Guidelines
- Synod of NSW & ACT By-Laws
- The Uniting Church in Australia Basis of Union (1992 revision)
- The Uniting Church in Australia Constitution
- The Uniting Church in Australia Regulations
Communications & Marketing Creative Brief
If would like the Communications team to create a brochure, poster, video, event, website or other creative materials, please download and complete this Creative Brief.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
ITS provide professional management and advice in computer hardware and software, including networks and data, as well as manage all technology projects. The links below require a login and password.
- Forms for Managers
- Authorised Delegates - A list of Managers who are authorised to submit a request on behalf of a staff member within their department.
- Important information about email security
Microsoft Office 365 Project
Learn more about the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 Project here.
The Stepping Stones Project
Your questions answered about the Stepping Stones project here.