Our Toolkit for Congregations
The Right Tools for the Job
The WHS Toolkit for Congregations helps Presbyteries, Congregations and other Synod entities to set-up and run a Work, Health Safety System to provide a safe system of work and a safe location of work to meet your obligations and responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation.
Workflow Process and Objectives
The Toolkit outlines “what we need to do now” including adopting and prominently displaying a WHS policy and a “Return to Work” program and poster.
It includes checklists covering processes and objectives to establish an Emergency Plan, First Aid, Volunteers, Contractors, Workplace Inspection, Consultation, Training and Plant Operations and Material Handling.
After completing these checklist you will have identified risks in the workplace and able to implement strategies to control the risks.
The WHS Toolkit for Congregations has been developed specifically for Presbyteries and Congregations.
- What is a PCBU
- What does reasonable and practicable mean
- Officer and Due Diligence
- WHS Policy and 10 Key Principles
- Return to Work Program
- If you get injured at work poster
- First Aid Procedure Congregation
- Workplace Inspection Procedure, Congregations
- Consultation Procedure Template
- WHS Risk Register Example
- Volunteer Policy