What We Do
We will take on the responsibility for all Payroll processing (with the exception of PAYG payments), including:
- calculations for ministers’ stipend packaging
- payments for ministers to personal bank accounts and MEF accounts
- payments for employees to personal bank accounts
- payments to the Beneficiary Fund or Superannuation Funds
- payments to Minister’s Support Fund and Home Endowment Fund
- employee leave accrual calculations for Annual Leave, Personal Leave and Long Service Leave
- minister leave accrual calculations for Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Study Leave and Long Leave
- calculations for Termination pays.
We can also arrange for assistance with contracts and placements, through the HR and Industrial Relations departments. We will handle all Payroll Year End requirements for reporting earnings to the ATO, as well as creating Payment Summaries (previously known as Group Certificates) for all employees and ministers.
Payroll payments are processed on a monthly basis, with all payments deducted from your “working account” each month, on or before the 14th of the month.
A Payroll Processing Calendar will be provided. To ensure the integrity of your accounts and to meet KPMG audit requirements we use defined procedures for all banking transfers.
Different payroll process timings can be negotiated.