All grant applications for funding must be lodged in the name of: 

  • The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW) on behalf of (Insert Uniting Church organisation name).ABN (insert organisation’s ABN) for all organisations based in NSW; or
  • The Uniting Church in Australia (Australian Capital Territory) Property Truston behalf of (Insert Uniting Church organisation name) ABN (insert organisation’s ABN) for all organisations based in the ACT

If you intend to apply for any form of funding you will need to follow the process detailed below.

  1. Complete a Property Services application form
  1. Send the completed Property Services form in point 1 above and a copy of your completed but un-submitted grant application to Uniting Resources Property Services by email:
  2. Upon receipt of the documents in point 2 above, Property Services will provide a letter confirming the Property Trust’s acknowledgement of the funding application and provide approval for the funding body to proceed with the grant application.

  3. Funding applicants must attach the Property Services acknowledgment and approval letter to their funding application prior to submitting it to the funding body. 

Please note: Funding bodies will not accept funding applications from any Uniting Church organisations unless the Uniting Resources Property Services acknowledgement and approval letter is attached.

  1. Upon approval of the funding application, please send all approval documentation to the Property Trust for execution.  The approval documentation must be accompanied by a completed certificate of correctness.

Please note: Individual Uniting Church organisations are not authorised to enter into any form of contractual arrangement in their own name.  Nor can they sign any form of contract on behalf of the Property Trust

The Property Trust does not have a bank account so the funds need to be paid direct to the Uniting Church entity. The Uniting Church Entity and not the Property Trust will be responsible and accountable for the acquittal of the funds.

Note: The Property Trust meets every Tuesday to execute documents.  Documents need to be received by Uniting Resources Property Services no later than the COB on the preceding Thursday.  This will enable sufficient time to get section 2 & 3 of the certificate of correctness signed off by Uniting Resources before the following Tuesday.

You can find all property applications here