Claim Process

Hall Hirer’s Public Liability Application

The Synod has in place public liability insurance specifically for members of the public who wish to hire land or premises which is owned or operated by the Uniting Church and do not hold such insurances.

It is a requirement for all hirers to have public liability insurance. Regular and commercial hirers (such as clubs, associations and businesses) are required to have their own public liability insurance in place and provide a certificate of currency in support of their application for hire.

For private individuals wishing to arrange public liability insurance for casual/single events such cover can be arranged through the Synod by completing the Hirers Public Liability Application Form