Our Insurance Team
- implements the insurance strategy on behalf of the Property Trusts and its insuring entities,
- procures competitive coverage from national as well as international insurance markets,
- oversees the delivery of outsourced insurance claims management services,
- and provides general insurance advice to various boards, Congregations, agencies and schools of the Synod.
For all enquiries relating to insurance and claims management services please contact the Insurance team for assistance.
- Head of Risk and Compliance: Brigid Trevaskis e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 0436 667 066
- Risk and Insurance Administrator: Fiona Davies e: email@example.com p: (02) 8267 4248
For all insurance related matters (other than claims) such as changes to insured values, requests for certificates of currency and payment of premiums please direct your enquiry to the following;
Non-motor insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8267 4300
Motor insurance: email@example.com or (02) 8267 4300
Premium payments: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8267 4336
Please note the Motor Glove Box Guide will assist you in the event of making a motor vehicle claim. A hard copy should be kept in each vehicle registered in the name of the Property Trust.
We work closely with our appointed Presbytery and Congregation officers including treasurers, as well as finance or Risk and Governance officers of the various Synod boards including schools.
For any matter requiring immediate urgent assistance please contact the Head of Risk and Compliance on 0436 667 066.
We are duty-bound to regularly advise our insurers of any change to, the operations of the Synod which may alter or impact our insurance cover.
Detailed information is available from the Important Information fact sheet.