Our Insurance Team
- implements the insurance strategy on behalf of the Property Trusts and its insuring entities,
- procures competitive coverage from national as well as international insurance markets,
- oversees the delivery of outsourced insurance claims management services,
- and provides general insurance advice to various boards, Congregations, agencies and schools of the Synod.
For all enquiries relating to insurance and claims management services please contact the Insurance team for assistance.
- Insurance Manager: Daniel Hogan
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 0429 278 485
- Senior Claims Officer: Gemma Margiotta
- E: email@example.com p: 0476 807 643
- Risk & Insurance Administrator: Fiona Davies
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org p: (02) 8267 4248
For all insurance related matters (other than claims) such as changes to insured values, requests for certificates of currency and payment of premiums please direct your enquiry to the following;
Non-motor insurance: email@example.com or (02) 8267 4248
Motor insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8267 4248
Premium payments: email@example.com or (02) 8267 4336
We work closely with our appointed Presbytery and Congregation officers including treasurers, as well as finance or Risk and Governance officers of the various Synod boards including schools.
For any matter requiring immediate urgent assistance please contact the Insurance Manager on 0429 278 485.
We are duty-bound to regularly advise our insurers of any change to, the operations of the Synod which may alter or impact our insurance cover.
Detailed information is available in our Important UCA Insurance Information Sheet found on our Forms and Applications page.