Making a Claim
We Coordinate Your Claims
We have several points of contact depending on the type of claim that you wish to make.
IMPORTANT - Synod officers have a duty of disclosure to immediately report any known incident, circumstance or event which could give rise to a possible claim under its various policies of insurance. Failure to report such matters as soon as they are known could prejudice the Synod’s position and result in any future claim being denied by insurers. If in doubt, please report the matter immediately to the Insurance team.
Regardless of the type of insurance claim that you wish to make, you should always follow the general claims guidelines below;
- Immediately report the matter to the appropriate claims contact below and follow their instructions,
- Never admit liability or do anything that could prejudice the position of our insurers,
- Act prudently and take all reasonable action to protect property and the safety of others,
- Obtain details of any witnesses plus photographic evidence of any damage to property,
- Keep invoices for any emergency repairs,
- We will manage all communication with third parties, insurers and legal representatives.
For personal accident and non-emergency travel claims please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 8267 4416.
For all emergency, medical and security advice whilst travelling overseas on authorised and approved business of the Synod, please contact the appropriate regional centres of International SOS (ISOS) quoting Uniting Church NSW/ACT when calling.
- Australia +61 2 9372 2468
- Singapore +65 6338 7800
- UK +44 20 8762 8008
- US +1 215 942 8226
All other claims are directly managed by a specialist professional claims management company called Proclaim. Whether you wish to report a claim for the first time or enquire about an existing matter please contact Proclaim on email@example.com or by phoning 1300 754 688.
Workers Compensation insurance services are managed by the Workplace Safety Services team.