Insurance is about peace of mind

Our experienced team manage the insurable interests of the Property Trusts for the Synod of NSW and the ACT as well as the National Assembly and the Northern Synod. We require your help to ensure that the risk exposure of people and property is protected.

The team arranges and manages a multitude of insurable risks including property damage, public liability, professional indemnity, personal accident and travel, as well as motor damage insurance of vehicles registered in the name of the Property Trusts.

‘For information about workers compensation insurance and claims, see the Synod Workers Compensation page.

Contact us if you have a general insurance enquiry or need to make an insurance claim.

Your organisation is required to report your assets, liabilities and risks annually so we can renew your insurance cover. Appointed officers, usually the Treasurer, are responsible for this process by completing an online Insurance Renewal Questionnaire each year. This is essential and mandatory.  

A link to the Insurance Declaration Questionnaire is provided annually by the Synod Insurance Team so support the renewal of insurance policies

It is the responsibility of the beneficial steward (i.e. user) of the property (e.g. Presbytery, Congregation, board or school) to notify the Insurance team of any property changes such as acquiring or disposing of any assets by completing and submitting a Property Change Application Form. 

All current Insurance related forms and applications can be found via this link.