Using the Payroll Bureau Service
Congregations and Presbyteries can leave the day-to-day duties of administering pay to the Payroll Bureau Service. It operates on a cost-recovery basis and makes payroll payments fortnightly or monthly.
The Payroll Bureau Service includes;
- calculations of ministers’ stipend packaging
- payments into ministers personal accounts and Ministers Expense Facility (MEF) accounts
- payments to the Beneficiary Fund or Superannuation Funds
- payments to the Minister’s Support Fund and Home Endowment Fund
- employee leave accrual calculations for Annual Leave, Personal Leave and Long Service Leave
- Minister leave accrual calculations for Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Study Leave and Long Leave
- calculations of termination payments
- online payslip distribution (web based) via a self-service portal
- assistance with employee contracts and Minister placement documents, through the HR and Industrial Relations departments within Uniting Resources
- year-end payroll requirements for reporting earnings to the ATO, as well as
- creating and distributing Payment Summaries (previously known as Group Certificates) for all employees and Ministers.
Helpdesk facilities are available from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm (excluding Public Holidays).
If you would like more information contact the staff during business hours on (02) 8267 4288 or email us.
The Payroll Bureau Services brochure can be accessed from here.