As part of the Secretariat, the Communications Team provides services for the Synod of NSW and the ACT. We manage production of print media, logistics for events, media enquiries and media training, and work closely with Congregations and Presbyteries to tell the story of the Church and enhance digital ministry practice.
We also produce websites, provide training on social media platforms, Weekly E-news, design tailored collateral for Churches and Agencies of the Church as well as the Synod's quarterly magazine Insights.
To help you tell our story, we have a wealth of tools and collateral for you to use, including logos, communications toolkits, guidelines and media protocols.
How to contact Communications
- Adrian Drayton: Communications and Marketing Manager 02 8267 4304, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Sampson: Media and Fundraising Manager (Tuesday-Thursday) 02 8267 4303, 0414 947 000, email@example.com
- Jonathan Foye: Editor and Content Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Rana Moawad: Graphic Designer, email@example.com (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Melissa Stewart: Communications Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org