Updated June 2022
As the community moves towards resuming normal activities, this website has been updated and streamlined to give you the relevant information for the current situation.
COVID-19: Information Update - NSW & ACT 15/06/2022 | Download here
To enable Congregations to respond quickly if a COVID-19 case is associated with your premises, please complete the Response Plan and hold on site for quick reference.
- Click here to visit the FAQs page.
- Please keep referring to the Government COVID-19 website for more information in NSW and ACT.
- For useful posters and signage (various languages available), please visit the NSW Governments Covid Safe Toolkit site, or the ACT Government Business Resources site.
- The COVID-19 Who to call A3 poster is also available in many languages but needs to be ordered through firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the English version here.
- For a list of Churches offering livestream or hybrid worship visit this page
- Advice on Disinfection principles and How and what to clean
- For current NSW Government information on vulnerable people click here. Vulnerable people include:
- People aged 70 years and over
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- People with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
COVID-19 safety plans for NSW are not required, however, congregations are encouraged to complete them to manage any risks in regards to COVID-19. Information on COVID-19 safety plans can be obtained here for those in NSW.
For ACT congregations, safety plans are still required and a template can be found here.
For both NSW and ACT congregations, you may use the COVID-19 Safety Plan Checklist.