COVID-19 HUB: Resources & Information for Presbyteries & Congregations
All Presbyteries and Congregations are encouraged to continuously assess their operations and activities against the current advice contained within the public orders from the NSW and ACT Government Health Departments.
- Advice from the ACT Government here
- Advice from the NSW Government here
Should a Presbytery or Congregation determine that it can continue a community service/activity safely and in accordance with regulatory requirements (including guidance concerning, personal hygiene, social distancing and control of mass gatherings) the following is required:
- Advise your Presbytery of the activity to help them assess in light of the pandemic
- For more specific advice or assistance contact the Synod Covid-19 Hotline - 02 8267 4300
- If you have specific enquiries email Covid19@nswact.uca.org.au and the team with direct your enquiry to the relevant area of Synod.
Phone: 02 8267 4300 or email Covid19@nswact.uca.org.au
- Download the COVID-19 Information Update 1 issued 18 March here.
Fijian Translation | Tongan Translation | Korean Translation | Samoan Translation
- Download the COVID-19 Information Update 2 issued 19 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Information Update on Temporary pause of Uniting Church involvement in Special Religious Education (SRE) in NSW Government Schools issued 25 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Information Update on Uniting Residential Aged Care Facilities issued 26 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note on Infection Control (GN-1) issued 20 March here.
- Download UPDATED COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-2) on Weddings, Funerals and Baptisms issued 25 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-3) on Placements and JNC Processes issued 30 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-4) on Cashflow Assistance for Church Entities that are Employers issued 30 March here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-5) on JobKeeper Payments issued 31 March here.
Supporting documents: Fact Sheet – Supporting businesses | Fact Sheet – Information for employers | Fact Sheet – Information for employees
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-6) on Working from Home issued 2 April here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-7) on Workers Compensation issued 2 April here.
- Download the COVID-19 Guidance Note (GN-8) on Movement, Gathering and Use Of Premises issued 3 April here.
SBS is committed to keeping you up to date in your language on the latest developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. You can now access COVID-19 information in 63 different languages here.
Other multilingual services:
- Watch the video of the presentation here.