All Presbyteries and Congregations are encouraged to continuously assess their operations and activities against the current advice contained within the public orders from the NSW and ACT Government Health Departments.
Should a Presbytery or Congregation determine that it can continue a community service/activity safely and in accordance with regulatory requirements (including guidance concerning, personal hygiene, social distancing and control of mass gatherings) the following is required:
- Advise your Presbytery of the activity to help them assess in light of the pandemic
- For more specific advice or assistance contact the Synod Covid-19 Hotline - 02 8267 4300
- If you have specific enquiries email Covid19@nswact.uca.org.au and the team with direct your enquiry to the relevant area of Synod.
Latest COVID-19 Information in your language
SBS is committed to keeping you up to date in your language on the latest developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. You can now access COVID-19 information in 63 different languages here.
Other multilingual services:
- NSW Government website
- NSW Health multilingual resources
- Federal Department of Health English resources
- Federal Department of Health translated resources
Phone: 02 8267 4300 or email Covid19@nswact.uca.org.au
For all the latest information on re-gathering, visit the COVID-19 Safe Roadmap website
- Watch the video of the presentation here.
- A five minute Youtube resource on managing stress caused by COVID 19 by Grant Bickerton