New Forms Added to Payroll Shared Resources

Payroll services are available at no charge to all Congregations and Presbyteries within the Synod.

We are happy to provide assistance with Payroll queries via email or over the phone. Our full Payroll service makes your volunteer committee members’ roles easier.

We currently manage the Payroll requirements for Uniting Resources, Uniting Financial Services and Uniting Mission and Education, as well as many Congregations and Presbyteries within the Synod of NSW and the ACT.

Recent additions to our suite of documents are the Mileage and Motor Vehicle Log Book Claim Form and the Casual Preaching Claim Form.

You can find these documents in our Forms and Resources section, or via the direct links below: