Your Questions Answered
Learn more about the new National Redress Scheme here.
Yes, however for privacy reasons before we release any of your information or speak with a third party on your behalf, we will need you to provide written authority.
No. While our interim scheme is based on the recommendations of the Royal Commission regarding redress, the Royal Commission is not directly involved and has no control over our interim scheme.
UnitingRedress can also refer survivors to support groups in their local area. These groups would not cater exclusively to survivors of institutional child sexual abuse.
To make a claim or find out more about the interim redress policy please contact:
- Phone: 1800 713 993 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Marked "Confidential" UnitingRedress
- The Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of NSW and the ACT
- PO Box A2178, Sydney South 1235
All inquiries and applications are confidential and treated in a timely and sensitive way.