Advisory Committee on Ministerial Placements
The Advisory Committee On Ministerial Placements Committee (ACOMP) – also known as the Placements Committee. The primary purpose of ACOMP is to initiate and guide the placement of a Minister into a Congregation or other placement. The Committee meet on a bi-monthly basis and consists of Presbytery representatives and ex-officio members.
Members of ACOMP can access the agenda and working papers via the login page.
Contact the Secretariat during business hours on 02 8267 4323 and 02 8267 4382 or email email@example.com
Meeting dates and other information
ACOMP reference documents
- Advisory Committee on Ministerial Placements (ACOMP) - Outlines the Committee’s duties, obligations and responsibilities. ACOMP membership and responsibilities are outlined in the Regulations at 126.96.36.199.
Resources for Ministers
Resources for the Pastoral Relations Committee (PRC)
- Supply Agreement template
- Supply Policy
- Ministers’ Transitional Assistance Scheme
- Suitability for Ministry Placement Committee
- Congregation Change - Notification of Change form
Resources for the Joint Nominating Committee (JNC)
- Exploring the Role of the Joint Nominating Committee - Provides guidance about Joint Nominating Committee duties, obligations and responsibilities.
- National Handbook of Procedures for the Placement of Ministers - Outlines what is required to place or appoint a Minister.
- Special Mission Consultation Survey template
- Congregational Profile template
- Presbytery Profile template (please contact Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy)
- Conversation Update Form
- Terms of Placement template
- Sample Letter of Call template
- Variation to Placement template