Advisory Committee on Ministerial Placements
The Advisory Committee On Ministerial Placements Committee (ACOMP) – also known as the Placements Committee. The primary purpose of ACOMP is to initiate and guide the placement of a Minister into a Congregation or other placement. The Committee meet on a bi-monthly basis and consists of Presbytery representatives and ex-officio members.
Members of ACOMP can access the agenda and working papers via the login page.
Contact the Secretariat during business hours on 02 8267 4329 or email email@example.com
Meeting dates and other information
- Meeting dates 2017
- Meeting dates 2018
- Current Available Ministerial Placements
- Ministers Available for Supply
ACOMP reference documents
- Advisory Committee on Ministerial Placements (ACOMP) - Outlines the Committee’s duties, obligations and responsibilities. ACOMP membership and responsibilities are outlined in the Regulations at 220.127.116.11.
Resources for Ministers
Resources for the Pastoral Relations Committee (PRC)
- Supply Agreement template [Ministers and Deacons]
- Supply Agreement template [Retired Ministers]
- Supply Policy
- Vital Ministry Guidelines for Ministry Consultations - Outlines an effective system of Performance Appraisal for Uniting Church Ministers.
- Ministers’ Transitional Assistance Scheme
Resources for the Joint Nominating Committee (JNC)
- Exploring the Role of the Joint Nominating Committee - Provides guidance about Joint Nominating Committee duties, obligations and responsibilities.
- National Handbook of Procedures for the Placement of Ministers - Outlines what is required to place or appoint a Minister.
- Congregational Profile template
- Presbytery Profile template
- Conversation Update Form
- Terms of Placement template
- Terms of Placement - Third Phase of Ministry
- Sample Letter of Call template
- Variation to Placement template