'Speak Out' In Confidence
If you have any concerns or issues you would like to raise about the safety of anyone in your organisation we want to hear as soon as possible. It's important that we know about an issue early on so we can take action to prevent the issue from escalating.
There are many ways you can Speak Out in confidence:
- If possible, you should inform your Minister or a member of your Church Council directly
- Email the Risk, Safety and Compliance team at SafeChurch@nswact.uca.org.au
- Fill out an online form below.
- Call the Uniting Church Speak Out Hotline on 1800 951 145. This service is managed by our partner, Core Integrity, experts in managing Speak Out issues, so you can feel safe to report your matter. All matters are treated in the strictest confidence and calls are not recorded.
It's really important that we are informed of any issue as soon as you become aware of it. However, if you are aware of any historic issue or concern that has not been reported, please use one of the Speak Out methods to let us know.
By 'Speaking Out' you can be assured that:
- we will take every concern and issue raised seriously; and
- every effort will be made to ensure that the matter is dealt with as quickly as possible.
Online Speak Out form
We would prefer it if you could leave your name and contact details so that we can easily follow up with you, but we also understand if you do not want to do so.