You should contact the Safe Church Unit:

  • If your congregation does not have a Safe Church Contact Person and you need assistance with a child safety or vulnerable person concern or issue, or need help reporting an incident of child abuse or suspected child abuse;
  • If you have questions about a Safe Church policy or need clarification about how it applies;
  • If you have concerns that your Uniting Church places or programs are not child safe;
  • To notify the appointment of a congregation Safe Church Contact Person;
  • To request Safe Church training for ministry leaders, Church Council members, elders, congregation or presbytery members or a Safe Church Contact Person.


You can also use our online Speak Out In Confidence page.