Contact Safe Church Unit
You should contact the Safe Church Unit:
- If your congregation does not have a Safe Church Contact Person and you need assistance with a child safety or vulnerable person concern or issue, or need help reporting an incident of child abuse or suspected child abuse;
- If you have questions about a Safe Church policy or need clarification about how it applies;
- If you have concerns that your Uniting Church places or programs are not child safe;
- To notify the appointment of a congregation Safe Church Contact Person;
- To request Safe Church training for ministry leaders, Church Council members, elders, congregation or presbytery members or a Safe Church Contact Person.
You can also use our online Speak Out In Confidence page.