As part of the Secretariat, the Communications Team provides services for the whole Synod of NSW and the ACT. We work closely with Congregations and Presbyteries to tell the story of the Church and assist with workshops to enhance digital ministry.
The Communications Team also manages media enquiries and media training.
We also produce websites, provide training on social media platforms, Weekly E-news, design tailored collateral for Churches and Agencies of the Church as well as the Synod's bi-monthly magazine Insights.
We also have a Uniting Church Print Portal where churches can order a variety of low cost assets such as stand up banners, vinyl banners and business cards and our Easter and Christmas collateral for Churches to customise for their services at these important times of the year.
To help you tell our story, we have a wealth of tools and collateral for you to use, including logos, templates, a communications toolkit, guidelines and media protocols.
How to contact Communications
- Adrian Drayton: Communications and Marketing Manager 02 8267 4304, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Sampson: Media and Fundraising Manager (Tuesday-Thursday) 02 8267 4303, 0414 947 000, email@example.com
- Ben McEachen: Editor and Content Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Rana Moawad: Graphic Designer, email@example.com (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Melissa Stewart: Communications Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org